Friday, September 25, 2015

Apple Watch Screen Images for OS2


 The new software for the Apple Watch allows you to choose an image and set that as your watch face.  I love this feature and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to locate images which "fit" the time location well.  The software also has an option to rotate images on the face each time you look at it - so if your camera roll has these or other images in it you can see them all day.

 These are some of my favorites so far and I hope to add to them shortly as I wander around NYC.  Enjoy them if you like.  All rights are mine for commercial use - but you can use them on your watch.








 The native resolution is 312x390 and I sized my images to 936x1170 so there is some ability to scroll in deeper if bored or would like to zoom to crop.

















Follow me on Instagram or twitter -  brandonremler
I am an employee of FUJIFILM North America Corporation.
The statements, comments and opinions expressed here represent my own, personal views and are not endorsed by, or affiliated in ANY way with, FUJIFILM North America Corporation or its affiliates.
bremler@fujifilm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.