Friday, January 30, 2015

Visiting the Ice Castles of New Hampshire


One neat place to visit while traveling in the northeast is to one of the ice castles built up in New Hampshire and Vermont.  Initially I wasn't sure what to expect - yeah I get it  - a bunch of ice and cold slippery ground.  So as the sun set and the temperature dropped the lights came on and the ice took on a magical lighted appeal.  I didn't have a tripod with me so my images were shot around ISO 640-1600, mostly with the XF23mm lens at night and many with the XF10-24 at dusk.





























I am an employee of FUJIFILM North America Corporation.
The statements, comments and opinions expressed here represent my own, personal views and are not endorsed by, or affiliated in any way with, FUJIFILM North America Corporation or its affiliates.
bremler@fujifilm.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.