Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wandering Around the Area with a New Lens


It's great to have a new lens to use on my walks around town.  The new XF18-135mmWR is a nice range for daylight walks when a large aperture isn't as critical.  This is the first lens in the Fujifilm line up to include water resistant features matched for the X-T1 body. The lens is image stabilized so if I need to go to a lower speed I was easily able to hand-hold.

Word on the street has it that the lens will be to the dealers within the next week so photographers can enjoy the range and flexibility it offers.
http://www.fujifilmusa.com/products/digital_cameras/x/fujinon_lens_xf18_135mmf35_56_r_lm_ois_wr/









A familiar combo - the Fujifilm X-E2 and XC50-230 lens.




 I was in Union Square and tried to get some grab shots to test the lens.
Follow me on Instagram @brnyc or on Twitter @brandonremler




 Nice shoes!

I am an employee of FUJIFILM North America Corporation.
The statements, comments and opinions expressed here represent my own, personal views and are not endorsed by, or affiliated in any way with, FUJIFILM North America Corporation or its affiliates.
bremler@fujifilm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.