Monday, July 28, 2014

Night Activity on the Avenue


There is never a shortage of great photos to grab in the Village at night.  As I wander around with my camera I always want to explore the way the light is working at different times of the day.  


 
  Sitting at an outdoor cafe I noticed the guy inside working on his Mac.
Follow me on Instagram @brnyc or on Twitter @brandonremler

 
Most of these are shot from ISO 400-1600.  The black and white is so darn clean as we've all seen with most of the new cameras today.



Winner winner!  Not.


   A street project began around 11pm one night to mill the street and level the pavement.  It was amazing to watch the large machinery work over the avenue as if it was sand on a beach.  In a short three hours they were done with a box in the intersection


 






I am an employee of FUJIFILM North America Corporation.
The statements, comments and opinions expressed here represent my own, personal views and are not endorsed by, or affiliated in any way with, FUJIFILM North America Corporation or its affiliates.
bremler@fujifilm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.