Saturday, July 16, 2011

What Would You Take? Are You Ready?

This morning as I was sitting at the computer I heard the usual sirens of NYC as fire trucks went up the avenue.  It's not something anyone really pays attention to until I heard a commotion - then glass breaking then noticed all the traffic was stopped outside my building.  
Yes - the fear we all have - MY building was the one with the fire in it.  The activity was now causing panic in the area and I immediately had to think - What do I grab with me?.  So here is what I took - plus my Time Capsule.  
This should be a reminder to always back up your work and have a go plan should you need it.
Luckily although the fire was two floors below me - no damage was caused to my floor and minimal damage to other apartments besides where it originated.  The FDNY acted fast and with two ladder trucks had it out in minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.