Friday, July 09, 2010

Weekly Email 7-9-10

This week I saw two interesting items in my travels.  The first were obviously some great fireworks.  But what made the ones in NYC interesting is that I watched them from the pool deck of the Holiday Inn on 57th St.  This hotel is one of the only outdoor pools in NYC.  It's not too expensive for the day at $60 considering others are around $250 in other so-called swankier spots.
The other image is from a part of Brooklyn where clearly they are worried about vandalism and theft.  As most of you probably know a mezuzah is put up on doorways in jewish households.  I just thought the way this one had to be protected in an almost safe-like coffin panel was an indicator of the area.....I'll let you interpret as you may.  Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.