Friday, June 11, 2010

Weekly Email 6-11-10



This week I was playing with high speed capture in both video and still.

One of the shots I've always liked is the sand flying from the swing of the golf club in a sand trap.

Of course any golf day is bound to have one or two of these so when the opportunity came I got ready and decided to take a chance and just shoot it.

I wouldn't recommend trying this on a drive - since I was just playing the odds that Kayce would hit it over me as I was laying down near the edge of the trap.

Have a good weekend.

Brandon

FinePix HS10 @ 1/1400

PS - Kayce rocked a 65ft put on the 18th that was beyond words with a corkscrew finish to drop in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.