Saturday, October 17, 2009

This week I was putting some miles on the Prius - about 700 throughout NY State.

The good news is that the fall colors are peeking and I shot a ton of images.  So many that I really can't pick just one - so here are a few if you don't mind (you can always opt out - just let me know).

The reason for the tombstone is - (which was in an amazing cemetery near the Great Sacandaga Lake) - that the cemetery still had the horse n buggy hitches out front and rock steps at carriage height for stepping in to visit.  Since my weekly is usually Friday - and it was the 16th - by chance I found this tombstone which had the date of 10-16-1895.

I thought the electrical equipment on the building looked like a sleepy old face.  And of course some leaves and berries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.